What this blog is about.....

Stories about Long Island....including --Long Island Dining, Businesses on Long Island & things worth doing on Long Island


About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Deborah and "I LOVE NYC". I was lucky enough to move back for 2 years 2010-2012 and lived like a tourist in NYC for those two years in the Hudson Yards area at 505W37. Right now I reside on Long Island but stay at different hotels in NYC a few times a year. I hope to move back soon.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pop up Market comes to Long Island

Support local businesses and celebrate the diverse food and craft culture found on Long Island and across the region by taking a visit to Lange Eylandt Market located at The Milleridge Inn -585 North Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753.

I took a visit there on Sunday, September 30th and enjoy walking around the quiant village and visiting the vendors.  It is every Sunday until October 28th so don't delay!

For more details visit their website at http://www.langeeylandtmarket.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment