What this blog is about.....

Stories about Long Island....including --Long Island Dining, Businesses on Long Island & things worth doing on Long Island


About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Deborah and "I LOVE NYC". I was lucky enough to move back for 2 years 2010-2012 and lived like a tourist in NYC for those two years in the Hudson Yards area at 505W37. Right now I reside on Long Island but stay at different hotels in NYC a few times a year. I hope to move back soon.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Amazing cakes - in Glen Cove, NY

When I find a place that is exceptional I like to let others know about it.  This is what I found with "Wonderful Wedding Cakes" located in Glen Cove Long Island.  They make amazing cakes, cupcakes, & cookies.  Not just for weddings, which is why I went to them.  I wanted a cake for my sister in laws baby shower and I wanted the theme to match the nursery.  This cake was just amazing!



You can find many great pictures on their FACEBOOK page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wonderful-Wedding-Cakes/283687695609

UPDATE:  Once again I ordered some cupcakes from Wonderful Wedding Cakes for my husband's Grand Opening of Extravagant Realty in Glen Head, NY www.ExtravagantRealty.com

Our logo cupcake tower!


No comments:

Post a Comment